Around 20 million make-up wipes are thrown into the trash each day. Help reduce this waste by switching to these reusable makeup remover pads by Ola Bamboo. Pads are made from bamboo viscose and cotton, free from pesticides and insecticides.
Includes 16 reusable/washable pads, a storage box, and a wash bag.
- (70%) bamboo viscose and (30%) cotton fiber
- This product contains an adhesive based on natural latex
- Machine wash and tumble dry in the bag provided for this purpose.
- Biodegradable fibers
- Bamboo cultivation is done without using pesticides or insecticides
- The fiber/hectare ratio is one of the highest of all textile fibers.
- Bamboo forests absorb 35% more CO2 than a regular mixed forest.
To Clean: Machine wash and dry the makeup remover pads in the small wash bag on regular cycle. No need to use the delicate cycle; cleaning will be more effective in the regular cycle. Always use mesh bag when washing.
This should clean the pads thoroughly, but please note that stains are due to the type of makeup used, and some types of makeup stain more than others. If stains remain after washing, they are purely aesthetic; the pads are clean and can be reused without any problem.
If stains bother you, you can soak your makeup remover pads in an equal mixture of baking soda and peroxide for a few minutes before washing them in the machine in the regular cycle. You can also rinse your makeup remover pads with water after each use to remove excess makeup.